A traditional-style professional saxophone. The EAS640 is a free-
blowing horn with a focused, big sound and precise intonation.
Solid construction with ergonomic hand position and extras such
as adjustable palm key heights.
- High F# key
- Upper and lower stack adjustment screws
- Adjustable palm key heights
- Hand-engraved neck and bell
- Double-braced low C, B, and Bb keys
- Italian leather pads
- Metal resonators
- Adjustable metal thumb hook
- Hand-hammered bell
- Blue steel springs
- CASX600A case included
- Available finishes: